Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Summer Fun!


Yep that's Columbia University Campus. It is much cooler than NYU's non-campus.

Nat by the "Friends" fountain. We finally found it after living here a year.

Miles and Nat with Chuck Mangione the famous flugelhorn player. Not to be confused with a trumpet.

Yep that's a band playing on Ocean Grove main street. It was awesome and Miles looks HOT!

Miles and I Went to Ocean Grove, NJ for a little beach adventure. It was a good time

That's me on my cell phone on a bike ride in central park. Yea I love living in Manhattan!

yes I am finally adding some stuff from our summer vacations and wanderings in NYC.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you've joined us. Now there is another blog for me to check every morning (my favorite thing to do). And! I get to see more pictures of NYC! I'm still trying to figure out when I can come. Love ya!

Rapp Family said...

I'm also glad that you have a blog. It's the best way for me to keep in touch with people. NY is so pretty and that campus is BEAUTIFUL!! I can tell you two are having fun. What great memories you'll have to tell your kids about. I'm jealous! We haven't been camping or bike riding for many years. We'll have to wait until the kids get a little bit older. Thanks for sharing. Our blog is http://rappstars.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

i would like to make a request for more posts and more pictures!! Thank you.

ash said...

I am trying to figure out how we could afford to live in NYC while Jared is doing his Ph.D. Maybe after he graduates? I am SOOOO jealous!

Chelle said...

Natalie! Hey, I found your blog while checking out Krissy's. I'm going to add you to my list o' friends, if you don't mind...that way I can keep tabs on you! Man, it looks like there are so many cool things to do back East. I would love to live out there for a few yrs. All that history you know, which is my passion. Well hey, if you ever want to check out the olsons, our blog is http://jaredandchelle.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Hilary said...

Hi! I saw the link to your blog on Anna's. I hope you don't mind. It's fun to see all the exciting things you are doing in Manhattan.